Please find below a list of the Parish of St Mary policies:
The Parish is registered with the Jersey Office of the Information Commissioner. The Parish is a controller as defined by the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 (the DPJL) of the information (personal data) you provide in connection with the various services provided by the Parish on a lawful basis as a “Public Function”. You have certain rights under the DPJL, latest guidance is here: https://jerseyoic.org/for-individuals.
The Parish has appointed a Data Protection Officer (the DPO). The DPO may be contacted via our main email [email protected] or in writing to the Parish Hall.
- Privacy Notice v3.0 16 December 2020
- Our Privacy Notice Appendix 1 is here: 2022-Privacy-Notice-on-website-1
- Terms and conditions
Subject Access Requests:
- Our Subject Access Request ( the SAR) guide is here: Submitting a SAR – St Mary (PDF)
- Our template form for you to submit a generic SAR is here: SAR Form – St Mary (PDF)
- SAR Form – St Mary Rates (PDF)
- SAR Form- St Mary Driving Licence (PDF)
- SAR Form – St Mary Electoral (PDF)
Employers Liability Insurance Policy: